Re: [Linux-aus] LA ctte meeting summary 2005/02/13

On Wed, 2005-02-23 at 07:33 +1100, Michael Still wrote:
> Pia Smith wrote:
> > The original idea was that all grants went to linux-aus, but this hasn't
> > really given a good running idea as to how the scheme is going. We'll
> > create a webpage to create better visibility, and we also decided last
> > week to have all grant proposals put straight to linux-aus for
> > discussion whereas they were discussed with the ctte prior to linux-aus
> > posting. This'll speed up the process, open it up a bit, and keep people
> > involved.
> Can the web page have an RSS feed please?

We can also add this to the RSS feeds referenced from the pages on the
web site, so when somebody adds "www.linux.org.au" to their RSS reader,
they get this in the list of feeds to subscribe to. (as well as showing
up in that cool box in mozilla ThunderFireFoxBirdBadgerSpaceMonkey).

Pia - you know our weird pivot and planet setup better than me - go for
your life - just give me the RSS feed URL and i'll add it to the web
foo.
--
Stewart Smith (stewart@linux.org.au)
Committee Member, Linux Australia