Re: [Linux-aus] linux.conf.au in January

On Monday 07 February 2005 23:38, Bret Busby wrote:
> So, those who would have attended the conference this year, if it was
> in January, but can't, because of when it is being held this year,
> don't count?

Bitterly put, but a valid point. Should we also do a survey of this
list? Something to keep Stewart busy.

> And, I suppose that a similar survey will apply, excluding those who
> won't be able to attend the NZ Linux conference next year? No doubt,
> that survey will be about which country other than Australia, should
> host the 2007 conference?

If it's midsummer, I vote for scenic Macca:

    http://www.aad.gov.au/asset/webcams/macca/default.asp

Cheers; Leon

http://linux.org.au/            Member, Linux Australia