[Linux-aus] LA ctte meeting summary 2005/02/13

Anthony Towns secretary at linux.org.au
Sat Feb 19 19:04:05 UTC 2005

Hello, world

Keeping with the open discussion policy we're trying, here's the draft
summary of what was covered in the committee meeting last Sunday. It's
had a chance at being critiqued, but hasn't yet been confirmed as an
accurate record. I'm aiming to get these things in draft form to the
list as quickly as possible; feedback's always welcome.

Note that the "financial" notes that're redacted cover such things as
which accounts we're using for what; the actual interesting numbers on
how much money's being spent on what are in the treasurer's reports.

Cheers,
aj

--
Anthony Towns <secretary at linux.org.au>