[Linux-aus] Update: Systems Administration Miniconf, linux.conf.au 2006.

Simon Lyall simon at darkmere.gen.nz
Sun Dec 18 11:22:02 UTC 2005

The Systems Administration Miniconf which will be part of the linux.conf.au
conference to be held in Dunedin, New Zealand in January 2006

We are pleased to announce that our programme is 95% finalised and is
available online at:

http://sysadmin.miniconf.org/program.html

and more details of each presentation are on this page:

http://sysadmin.miniconf.org/presentations.html

Please note that for now the actual times of each presentation have not
been finalized while we work with other miniconfs to avoid clashes.

While we are no longer accepting full length talks we still have
space for Lightning talks, please contact us if you are interested:

http://sysadmin.miniconf.org/lightning.html

Contact and Questions

Please see our website at http://sysadmin.miniconf.org/ for more information
on the miniconf.

If you have any questions please feel free to email the organisers at:

contact @ sysadmin.miniconf.org