[Linux-aus] "start anything you like" type commercials on telly?

Dassa dassa at dhs.org
Thu Dec 15 04:00:03 UTC 2005

You will find the basic framework is already there with a syllabus written for
Competency Based Training, most of the further education sites use this and it
can be adapted for use with any software or OS.  What is more likely needed is
along the lines of Facilator Notes and Student Workbooks to show how to
achieve the competencies using Open Source tools.  A trainer currently has to
compose their own from the many FAQ's and Howto's floating about or their own
knowledge.  Having some resources available to assist in this area would be a
great asset.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch