[Linux-aus] Linux Trademark

Jeremy Malcolm linuxtm at ilaw.com.au
Wed Aug 3 12:19:01 UTC 2005

On 03/08/2005, at 10:19 AM, Stewart Smith wrote:

> On Tue, 2005-08-02 at 21:55 +1000, James Purser wrote:
>> I'll second that call for a FAQ, just to minimise the amount of
>> confusion that could arise, and the amount of FUD that could/would be
>> generated.

I haven't been inclined to throw petrol on the fire on the mailing
lists, but I'm answering the same questions so many times that I agree
it's a good idea so I'm belatedly putting together a FAQ here (concise
suggestions for new questions welcome):

http://www.ilaw.com.au/linuxfaq.html

Please feel free to circulate this URL far and wide on any lists or Web
sites that are having apoplexy about this issue.

--
JEREMY MALCOLM LLB Hons B.Com Barrister & Solicitor <jeremy at ilaw.com.au>
Providing online networks of Australian lawyers (http://www.ilaw.com.au)