[Linux-aus] Reminder: linux.conf.au 2005 call for papers is open

Michael Still michael.still at lca2005.linux.org.au
Sat Sep 4 12:15:01 UTC 2004

Hello everyone:

   http://linux.conf.au/cfp.php

The call for papers for the 2005 linux.conf.au has been open for a
couple of weeks now, and we're already starting to see many interesting
submissions. Most of those we've seen so far are from overseas, and we
would love to see more Australian content in the conference, especially
as this is a conference for Australians. If you've got anything about
Open Source you think the community would find interesting, then I would
suggest that you put in a proposal. Proposals can be for talks or
tutorials, either from a developer or user perspective.

linux.conf.au is Australia's leading Linux and Open Source developers
conference and has been running since 1999. The 2005 conference will
be held in Canberra in April.