[Linux-aus] Reminder: linux.conf.au 2005 call for papers is open

Bret Busby bret at busby.net
Thu Sep 30 20:37:01 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2 Sep 2004, Michael Still wrote:

> Hello everyone:
>
>    http://linux.conf.au/cfp.php
>
> The call for papers for the 2005 linux.conf.au has been open for a
> couple of weeks now, and we're already starting to see many interesting
> submissions. Most of those we've seen so far are from overseas, and we
> would love to see more Australian content in the conference, especially
> as this is a conference for Australians. If you've got anything about
> Open Source you think the community would find interesting, then I would
> suggest that you put in a proposal. Proposals can be for talks or
> tutorials, either from a developer or user perspective.
>
> linux.conf.au is Australia's leading Linux and Open Source developers
> conference and has been running since 1999. The 2005 conference will
> be held in Canberra in April.
>
> More information about the call for papers may be found at:
> http://linux.conf.au/cfp.php
>
> Cheers,
> Michael Still

I have just tried to visit the above web site, to find the dates of the
conference, and the URL did not resolve.

I also tried http://linux.conf.au and http://www.linux.conf.au , and
both of those URL's also did not resolve.

Is the domain name correct, and, is it hosted, and, what are the dates
of the LCA2005?

--
Bret Busby
Armadale