[Linux-aus] Richard Stallman - bed

Pia Smith pia at linux.org.au
Fri Sep 3 02:00:02 UTC 2004

Hi all,

He is also speaking at the Unlocking IP conference in Sydney in
November:

http://www.bakercyberlawcentre.org/unlocking-ip/

I think anyone interested should certainly go along. He is an
interesting speaker, albeit quite a passionate one.

I highly recommend anyone from the LUGs particularly go, as he has
indicated he wouldn't speak to a LUG unless they changed their name to a
GLUG (unless they are keen to do this anyway).

It should be an interesting talk, I saw him speak in Geneva at the WSIS
conference, and he has a lot to say. Well worth it if you haven't seen
him before :)

Cheers,
Pia

PS - Bruce, interesting subject <grin>