[Linux-aus] bring out yer photos!

Ryan Verner xfesty at computeraddictions.com.au
Wed Jun 16 13:50:01 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-06-16 at 11:14, Trent Lloyd wrote:
> There were some funny ones, like the mockups of linus and me, heh.
> It's all in the wiki, but I don't know where it went, perhaps ryan knows.

It's in a tarball in my ~ :-)

If anybody knows of a *good* way to convert phpwiki to static HTML, let
me know.  phpwiki internally supports this but the HTML it spits out is
horrid and basic; I'd prefer to actually keep the way it looks.

I thought wget had nice options to change URL's and such, but it's
either not there or I'm blind.