[Linux-aus] bring out yer photos!

Trent Lloyd lathiat at bur.st
Wed Jun 16 09:45:44 UTC 2004

Hi jason,

I have some photos here ->
http://sixlabs.org/~lathiat/photos/lca2004/index.html

You're best resource woudl be the photos/dunking pages on the wiki

Plus, all the content in the wiki should be on the cd anyway

There were some funny ones, like the mockups of linus and me, heh.
It's all in the wiki, but I don't know where it went, perhaps ryan knows.

Cheers,
Trent

> Hi , I'm currenty working on the 2004 LCA conference CD.  I've got most
> of the papers on the iso filesystem now, only a few left to go, and the
> size of the iso is only  about 300M so far.  Naturally I'd like to fill
> this with as much stuff as I can.  So if anyone has any photos or movies
> taken at the conference , can you please give me URLs to them.
>
> I'm after dunking photos especially.
>

> --
> I had a guaranteed military sale with ed 209, renovation program,
> spare parts for 25 years. Who cares if it worked or not?
>
> Dick Jones , Robocop.

Trent Lloyd <lathiat at bur.st>
Bur.st Networking Inc.