Re: [Linux-aus] LCA2006 (was: Broome 2006) (should be NT)

On Thu, 2004-01-22 at 21:02, Kimberly Shelt wrote:
> I vote for NT. already .. Darlug did an excellent job with their own
> little local endeavour some months ago..

definitely start having a look around at possible venues and
accommodation - but maybe look towards 07, not 06, as there's
significantly less people looking towards then :)
--
Stewart Smith (stewart@linux.org.au)
Vice President, Linux Australia