Re: [Linux-aus] State representation on the board: vision for LA

Leon Brooks wrote:

Talk to Ben Jensz about that. I'm his closest rep and he's 24 hours' drive north of me. Next closest would actually be Brisbane if we had one there, then Canberra.

24 hours is a pretty conservative estimate really, you'd need a lead foot and a good dose of insanity to drive at the speeds (especially at night) you'd need to be going to get here from Perth in that time.

/ Ben