[Linux-aus] Re: [Osia-discuss] Linux clustering for Apache/PostgreSQL load balancing assistance/advice?

Justin Clift jclift at digitaldistribution.com
Thu Dec 23 12:41:01 UTC 2004

Avi Miller wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I have a need to provide a client with some advice on how to create a
> load-balancing/failover cluster supporting Apache (with PHP) and a
> PostgreSQL database.
>
> If anyone is working in this space and has experience with this sort of
> setup, please could you contact me?

Hi Avi,

If it's helpful, I have in depth experience with this kind of thing
(mission critical Telco environment).

My mobile # is 0402 848 777.  Please feel 100% welcome to call as needed.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
Executive Director
Digital Distribution Global Training Services Pty. Ltd.