[Linux-aus] Re: [Osia-discuss] Linux clustering for Apache/PostgreSQL load balancing assistance/advice?

Richard Keech rkeech at redhat.com
Thu Dec 23 12:34:01 UTC 2004

The Red Hat Cluster Suite could do this.   It involves load balancing at
the web server layer and
failover with the dababase layer.  The failover part requires shared
storage (eg iSCSI, SAN etc).

--
G. Richard Keech        Chief Technology Architect
Red Hat Asia-Pacific    rkeech at redhat.com, richard at keech.cx
Melbourne Australia     http://people.redhat.com/rkeech
+61-419-036-463 mobile  +61-3-9370-5611 fax
Legal:  http://apac.redhat.com/disclaimer