[Linux-aus] Chinese development and integration projects discussion

Pia Smith pia at linux.org.au
Wed Dec 22 08:31:02 UTC 2004

Hi all,

for anyone interested in participating in an online discussion about
development and integration opportunities for the Chinese Government,
please join the projects mailing list (http://lists.linux.org.au). I'll
also invite the Chinese officials we met a week ago, and we can get down
to the nitty gritty of what is wanted and where the opportunities lie.

I've also spoken to AusTrade who are able to assist companies who do
engage with the Chinese Government for this kind of work, I'll post full
details when I get them in the early new year.

I'm happy to help out with coordinating this in terms of maintaining
contact with the officials, and sourcing people/companies they are
looking for, and this is made slightly simpler as I already speak
conversational Mandarin and know people in China (as well as being on
the board of the Australia Chinese Friendship Society :).

Cheers,
Pia
--
Pia Smith