[Osia-discuss] Re: [Linux-aus] Meeting with Chinese Government representatives re Linux.

Shane MacPhillamy smacphil at bigpond.net.au
Tue Dec 21 16:39:02 UTC 2004

I was making comment with regard to my experience of Greater China,
Taiwan, Hong Kong, and South Korea. If you have your experience to
sell, you will likely find being presented with the eventuality of
giving away your experience with little to sell once you convince your
customer you have something to sell.

Cheers
Shane