[Linux-aus] Re: Statement on SCO

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Wed May 21 20:35:03 UTC 2003

<quote who="Con Zymaris">

> > I didn't realise "Machiavellian" could be used interchangably with "no
> > verifiable evidence". ;-)
>
> Invoking the Prince in all matters of deceitful practice is always fun,
> no?

If you were doing a parody of yourself, sure. "Ah, now we see the violence
inherent in the system!"

> ps: we wouldn't be the first ones to interweave Microsoft into this dark
> fiasco. To whit: http://makeashorterlink.com/?R22C533A4

So, it's okay for us to be as thoroughly stupid as the sensationalist press
that has built and tugged this story for all it's worth? I would like to see
some pretty solid evidence before sticking my nose into the conspiracy
theorist's pie...

- Jeff

--
GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

      "But in the software world, that's daily business." - Kent Beck
     "That's pissing money away and leaving scar tissue." - Alan Cooper