[Linux-aus] Re: Statement on SCO

Con Zymaris conz at cyber.com.au
Wed May 21 20:12:01 UTC 2003

On Wed, May 21, 2003 at 06:30:02PM +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Con Zymaris">
>
> > > We openly appeal to Microsoft to play nicely with the Internet community
> > > instead of working to sow confusion. We realise that Microsoft is
> >
> >  "It is apprarent that Microsoft, by choosing this time to support
> >  SCO, is focussed primarily on Machiavellian point-scoring exercises.
>
> I didn't realise "Machiavellian" could be used interchangably with "no
> verifiable evidence". ;-)

Invoking the Prince in all matters of deceitful practice is always fun, no?

> Why all the effort to score points on MS?

Don't look at me :-)

I'm merely making a suggestion to slightly polish Leon's original piece.

con

ps: we wouldn't be the first ones to interweave Microsoft into this dark
fiasco. To whit: http://makeashorterlink.com/?R22C533A4