[Linux-aus] Re: Statement on SCO

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Wed May 21 15:15:01 UTC 2003

<quote who="Leon Brooks">

> OK... take 1:

Actually, before I comment on the content further... Who is the audience
(assuming that it's not the same audience who have already read the OSI
position statement)? Does this speak to them? Is it relevant to them? Does
it provide more information to them than a pointer to and statement of
support of the OSI position paper? What is the message you're trying to get
across to this audience? Has someone already said it better? Will this add
to the debate, or detract from it through signal-to-noise?

It's a good doc, but I'm not sure who it's for / why it's needed / whether
its better than existing material.

- Jeff

   "People who paid for bug fixes in the 3c501 driver also bought MacIIfx
                      support contracts..." - Alan Cox