[Linux-aus] Re: [ALLIES] Just to keep the pot boiling...

Geoffrey Robertson geoffrey at zip.com.au
Wed Mar 19 12:41:53 UTC 2003

All allies,

I'm another who says LPI loudly.  Shouts a bit infact.

At the Granville TAFE Dept of Linux :) we are teaching our 3rd semester
of LPI certification courses.

o Vendor/distro neutral
o Backed by big players (IBM, SuSE, sgi, Caldera, Turbolinux, LinuxCare...)
o Very popular---standing room only classes
o Actively maintained
o Well developed objectives and target indicators
o Professional testing at Prometric or VUE
o Well written textbooks in print (incl. an O'Reilly)
o _fun_ to teach, _fun_ to learn

If anybody wants a hand setting up a course, we're happy to help.
If anybody wants to contribute our arms are open.  :)

Geoffrey