[Linux-aus] Re: [ALLIES] Just to keep the pot boiling...

David Ruwoldt david.ruwoldt at adelaide.edu.au
Wed Mar 19 11:19:01 UTC 2003

Dear All,

We have completed the LPI Level 1 and found it very good. The content is
not trivial for beginners and suits people that want to delve a little
deeper into Linux. We covered 5 versions of linux with the course.

Yours sincerely

David Ruwoldt

--
David Ruwoldt
Team Leader, Operating Systems & Services

and contains information which may be confidential and/or
copyright.  If you are not the intended recipient please
do not read, save, forward, disclose, or copy the contents
of this email. If this email has been sent to you in error,
please notify the sender by reply email and delete this
email and any copies or links to this email completely and
immediately from your system.  No representation is made
that this email is free of viruses.  Virus scanning is