[Linux-aus] Spam Happens

Tom Swann tom.swann at jcu.edu.au
Tue Mar 11 21:58:01 UTC 2003

Hi David

No it wasn't an answer to you. Just a statement of fact. If we all ignore the
spam e-mails, which seems to be happening, despite the best efforts of the anti
spam programs, and just delete them. I am suggesting that those who are getting
their kicks out of this may not be so gratified.

Let's not turn the spam items into a thread. By all means let's have threads on
the best methods to rid the web of these obnoxious practices, but let's not hop
on the bandwagon by adding our posts to the spam, and spread it over and over
again through our mail list.

And sorry but I don't have any better program available to identify the rubbish.

Cheers
Tom
--
Tom Swann