[Linux-aus] Extent of sco's complaint.

Andrae Muys andrae.muys at braintree.com.au
Thu Jun 5 12:41:02 UTC 2003

I was wondering if anyone had a better description of the extent of
contamination claimed by SCO than "hundreds of lines".  I ask because
2000 lines (a rather generous interpretaion of 'hundreds') is negligable
compared to 4.5 million lines over 10,000 files in the current kernel.
In fact it amounts to approx 4 files, highly ironic considering the
history of unix copyright disputes.

Andrae

--
Andrae Muys                       But can it generate *quantum* Haiku
<andrae.muys at braintree.com.au>    error messages, in Latin, where each