[Linux-aus] Regional and Rural Australian resources

Gary musicpress at iprimus.com.au
Tue Feb 25 10:02:01 UTC 2003

Hello!

The Australian Regional and Rural classifieds is an initiative undertaken to introduce those from Regional and Rural Australia to the World.

Whilst we do cater for trading post type classifieds we specifically encourage those from sporting, arts, social and community groups too expose them selves to the world. Regional Australia is not small, Australia is. With a population fewer than 20 million we encourage you to promote your self or service to combined populations of over 750 million Worldwide.

Please test-drive the site before we launch on Wednesday 26th Feb 2003. If you are happy please spread the word.

<http://www.asbi.net/cgi-bin/suite/classifieds/classifieds.cgi>

Gary McDonald