[Linux-aus] Regional and Rural Australian resources

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Tue Feb 25 10:39:01 UTC 2003

Hi Gary,

This is one of the better initatives I have seen coming out of
the bunch of spam I get daily :)
Personal crusade about remote location, having been raised in
Kalgoorlie .)

Yay for you all..

Along the same thread of "outreaching to communities"
I am just starting a WAChix mailing list..

Long story, but I do not want to limit the reach of the group
to the cbd..

As you must know by now :) linmagau.org is launching a first
edition on Friday and details of the mailing list for the wachix
group will be in there, also an addition to the linuxchix pages
should happen shortly :)

Thus I shall go test yoursite with..

a.	WAChix group
b.	Linmag itself :)