[Linux-aus] Country-wide communication

Bret Busby bret at busby.net
Fri Feb 7 07:40:02 UTC 2003

On 7 Feb 2003, Pia Smith wrote:

> Date: 07 Feb 2003 05:56:50 +1100
> From: Pia Smith <pia at linux.org.au>
> To: Bret Busby <bret at busby.net>
> Cc: linux-aus at lists.linux.org.au
> Subject: Re: [Linux-aus] Country-wide communication
>
> Hi Bret,
>
> We have been speaking about this, and had decided we wanted to make an
> online system for voting. What you've detailed here pretty muchs sums it
> up. If anyone knows of a good backend to this please let me know, as a
> major web site reconstruction is currently being planned.
>
> Thanks all
> Pia

Depending on how soon you need a response, I could try to find the
person who did the one that I previously used.

It could take a week or so, to find the emails involved (archived,
somewhere), and I wouldn't be able to start the search before next week.

I am not sure, but I think that the person may have been in the USA or
France.

I do not know the platform that he used, but, if he is willing to share
at least the design, if not the code, porting it should not be too
difficult.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale