[Linux-aus] Bret's geographical issue solved

David Lloyd lloy0076 at adam.com.au
Wed Feb 5 04:57:01 UTC 2003

Leon,

> "I will protect you. I will protect you. I will protect you." (-:

For the sake of us all, DON'T. If Saruman sends the Uruk Hai for him,
let them have him.

> > but, he is the only person from WA, who is a committee member.
>
> Well, you got a better deal than Queensland or Tassie. (-:

Ahem. You're forgetting South Australia, the Northern Territory, the
various Islands (such as Christmas Island) and of course the other
states in the union.

Oh, damn, I forgot. We're a sovereign country--it's just our Prime
Minister who acts as though he's Governor of one of the states in the
USA.

>     Why not address your concerns through a different Committee
>     member?

Because you just answered the question for him...

> That's one reason why we have seven of them. Just don't alienate them
> all, and you should be right. (-:

You're too nice ;-) Let the poor man think for himsel!

DSL