[Linux-aus] And now for something completely different

Gary Allpike spice at spice.net.au
Tue Feb 4 18:58:01 UTC 2003

Bret,

I just don't get you.

For a moment there I thought you were going to actually start
behaving like a human being and contribute something of value.

But alas, no, it was not to be.  Your inner vitriol boiled over once
again and you behaved like a tosser in a public forum.

I would like to ask you to publicly state your agenda and what you
are trying to achieve with your nasty snide attacks.

If you need some examples of you being a tosser (I am assuming that
you act out of ignorance and not sheer malice), try looking at this:

- -----
And the converse.

Someone should write down all the reasons why they want Linux
Australia
to not represent Australia.

- --
Bret Busby
Armadale
West Australia
- -----

I would suggest that in the case you are not able to fathom any of
this you may wish to seek some professional assistance in doing so.

regards

Gary Allpike
spice at spice.net.au
Speaking for myself, and my dog.  All flames to be directed to the
dog.