[Linux-aus] Linux Australia AGM Held

Bret Busby bret at busby.net
Sun Feb 2 22:39:19 UTC 2003

On Mon, 3 Feb 2003, David Lloyd wrote:

> Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 00:54:33 +1030
> From: David Lloyd <lloy0076 at adam.com.au>
> To: linux-aus at lists.linux.org.au
> Subject: Re: [Linux-aus] Linux Australia AGM Held
>

> Actually,
>

> This sort of ridiculous comment, made by the one and only Bret
> Busby [who seems content to be significantly negative], that keeps
> people away from organisations.
>
> And the winning comment is:
>
> > > She [Pia Smith] couldn't be much more alienating than what we've
> > > seen so far.
>
> I think I shall file this thread under "the most stupid, negative,
> useless thread" I have ever read. Or the "how to be as unconstructive as
> I possibly can" thread.

It is that kind of dishonesty and misrepresentation, and hostility,
as shown by the poster of the message above, that destroys
organisations, when people pig-headedly refuse to consider opinions
different to their own (see bigotry), and refuse to considwer
constructive suggestions.

You should check your assertions, to prevent your lies, before getting
so hostile.

If you bother to read whatI have written, from the start, in this
thread, you will see the falsehoods that you have written, and your
misrepresentations of what I have written.

I, for one, hope that the incoming president of the organisation will be
more honest and less bigoted, and, will be prepared to consider
constructive suggestions, as opposed to the bigotry that has so far been
demonstrated by those that insist that the oraganisation should be like
the feral parliament, completely unrepresentative, and, completely
disinterested in those whose interests it is supposed to serve.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale

 you'll know what the answer means."