[Linux-aus] Linux Australia AGM Held

Anand Kumria wildfire at progsoc.uts.edu.au
Sun Feb 2 22:48:09 UTC 2003

On Sun, Feb 02, 2003 at 10:46:42PM +0800, Bret Busby wrote:
> I, for one, hope that the incoming president of the organisation will be
> more honest and less bigoted, and, will be prepared to consider
> constructive suggestions, as opposed to the bigotry that has so far been
> demonstrated by those that insist that the oraganisation should be like
> the feral parliament, completely unrepresentative, and, completely
> disinterested in those whose interests it is supposed to serve.

You really ought to read over the charter of Linux Australia. You idea
of what it is supposed to be and what it actually is don't seem to
match.

Linux Australia is supposed to serve the interests of Australia Linux
users and vendors.

Anand

--
 `` We are shaped by our thoughts, we become what we think.
 When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never