[Linux-aus] NOIE Open Source Software Seminar

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Sat Feb 1 22:00:01 UTC 2003

<quote who="Anand Kumria">

> I've no doubt that the many dedicated people on AUUG will be doing what
> they can for Free Software / Open Source - probably the best thing we can
> do is to be available should they have specific questions regarding Linux.

Pia and I will be at the event (I helped NOIE out with it a few months ago,
so I managed to rope in an invitation for Pia too), so we'll be schmoozing
and noting stuff down to report back later. :-)

- Jeff

--
    Markets are what you sell bubbly health drinks, fluorescent blow up
                furniture and mobile phone ring melodies to.