[Linux-aus] Linux Australia AGM Held

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Sat Feb 1 21:58:01 UTC 2003

<quote who="Bret Busby">

> Perhaps, the new committee could review the constitution, in terms of
> themakeup of the committee, in terms of one representative position for
> each state/territory, so as to balance the representation.

I think this would have an adverse effect on the leadership of Linux
Australia -> we ought to be able to elect the best people for the job, no
matter where they are.

However, a representative sub-committee of people from the various LUGs (or
geographical areas if we're being wildly anal-retentive) would be a great
thing to see.

Something for the ctte to decide at an appropriate time - they've got lots
of work to do as it is!

- Jeff

--
    "Think video. Think text flickering over your walls. Think games at
    work. Think anything where a staid, link-based browser is useless."