[Linux-aus] Legal Eagle question

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Mon Aug 11 15:17:02 UTC 2003

<quote who="Leon Brooks">

> There's going to be bugger-all left of The SCO Group after IBM have
> finished with them. And, I hope, of The Canopy Group - the authority
> behind them.

Hrm, that might be bad. Aren't you a KDE fan? If Canopy go down, some
protection of Trolltech may disappear. Sure, we don't agree with what SCO
are doing, but let's not wish their fate on Canopy just yet (or, at least
until the smoke clears). :-)

- Jeff

       "A rest with a fermata is the moral opposite of the fast food
           restaurant with express lane." - James Gleick, Faster