[Linux-aus] Organisations moving to Linux

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Fri Sep 13 00:16:06 UTC 2002

<quote who="Juan Ramon Jimenez">

> I'm spanish and perhaps can help you. In Spain we have an association
> called Hispalinux (www.hispalinux.es) where we work for the free software
> and Linux specially. Well, one of the project we have in hispalinux is
> called something like 'Campaign pro-free software in administration '

HispaLinux rocks so hard. I was in Seville earlier this year for GUADEC
(GNOME User's And Developer's European Conference), which HispaLinux
supported with enormous energy and dedication.

You guys have certainly inspired some changes here in Sydney - I learned a
lot from the Spanish Linux community! Thanks!

:-)

- Jeff

--
  "To do: Start up a a magazine dedicated to picky grammar. Call it 'Whom
                              Weekly'." - WzDD