[Lias] AUC Users

Simon Bryan sbryan at olmc.nsw.edu.au
Mon Mar 8 09:29:01 UTC 2004

Hi all,
I have one student who of late cannot login properly to AUC. The authentication
would show in the logs and hte AUC user screen would be updated with the last time
she logged in. But all the user got was a 'Page Not found' after a few minutes.

I have deleted and re-created the user in AUC and Linux, checked the NT groups etc.
Still no joy. At the moment she can loogin, but can' open the mailbox, even though
it shows how many messages waiting.

In the logs when I try to open the mailbox I get "Could not create socket: Address
already in use"

She cannot logout either at the moment, same deal, long wait for Page Not Found.

Any ideas anyone?

--

Simon Bryan
IT Manager