[lca-announce] LCA 2015 Earlybird registrations close on Wednesday 5th November NZ time.

linux.conf.au Announcements lca-announce at lists.linux.org.au
Thu Oct 30 13:05:39 EST 2014

We have had a great response to our Earlybird special and tickets are
selling fast. The Earlybird special expires at the end of 4 November
(unless stocks run out first).  NZDT = UTC+13 hours, so book your ticket
and ensure it is paid for by 11:59 Tuesday 4 November NZDT.

Go to linux.conf.au/register/prices for your ticket.

To ensure you don't miss out on the Earlybird discount:
1. Be quick.
2. Make sure that you have booked and paid for your ticket in full before
the end of 4 November NZDT.

Full-price tickets are on sale from 5 November until 19 December 2014.

The LCA2015 team