[Taslug] LoFive RISC-V GroupGet groupget

Peter Lawler taslug at bleeter.id.au
Thu Sep 7 10:51:27 AEST 2017

Hi folks,

I'm getting a number of the LoFive RISC-V embedded boards by Michael
Willing from his GroupGets campaign.

RISC-V is a wholly open chip design, and the LoFive is a small open
implementation with design files available for KiCAD. Yes, this is THE
fully open small form factor board you've been waiting for! 320MHz,
32bit, 128M-bit memory.

https://groupgets.com/campaigns/353-lofive-risc-v

https://github.com/mwelling/lofive

Individual shipping to Tasmania is fairly insane (starting at USD$44),
thus I'm prepared to add any TasLug member who wishes to get a board
onto my order (within sane limits). I've not yet worked out whether I'll
need you to pay me up front or not, because I have no idea how many
people may be interested. If there's only one or two, great. If there's
a dozen that may be a problem.

Additionally, if you're outside of the greater Hobart area and don't
come in to the city that often, there may be additional cost to get a
board to you. However I'm pretty sure it'll be cheaper than USD$44.

*****Please note you'll need an FTDI programmer for the device.***** I
recommend visiting tronixlabs.com.au for one of them if you need.

Contact me off list for further details,

Pete.

relwalretep at gmail.com