[PyCon-AU-announce] Workshops, call for Mentors

Clinton Roy clinton.roy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 00:17:14 EST 2014

Hello all, only a few days left till the conference now!

Please remember to let us know if you're coming to the sprints:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10J1wDErm9iVWWx3CDbibSOTq_nxeom4oas1Gap1S3VY/viewform?edit_requested=true

This year we're trying something new, introductory workshops designed for
beginners not attending the conference. It's an attempt by the Python
community to reach out to the wider community. All of these workshops are
being held at our venue partner, The Edge <http://edgeqld.org.au/>, part of
the State Library of Queensland at South Brisbane.

   - DjangoGirls workshop (Monday 4th August, 9am-12pm)
   - Introduction to Programming in Python (Friday 1st August, 10am-4pm)
   - Introduction to Electronics in Python (Friday 1st August, 10am-4pm)

 The full details of the workshops can be found at
http://2014.pycon-au.org/programme/workshops
All of our workshops need mentors, please consider signing up to be a
mentor:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1C0XDlMDE6Z6Dz3auuIo6R4zkRWVh4iyC2Oo4REBvvis/viewform

Thank you very much all,
--