[PyCon-AU-announce] Important Information for Delegates
clinton.roy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 22:25:15 EST 2014
we're very, very close to the conference now, and we have some important
announcements to make:
- If you're coming by car, the Grey street car entrance is closed to
cars, it is still open to pedestrian access however.
- If you're coming by plane, we've got a letter from AirTrain
<http://2014.pycon-au.org/AirTrain.pdf> that will give you a discount on
return travel from either the Domestic or International train station to
the city, please read the details carefully.
- Registrations for our Friday night Icebreaker dinners are now open on
our wiki <http://2014.pycon-au.org/wiki/IcebreakerDinners>, add your
name to the food venue you'd like to go to.
- We've added a lot more information to our About Brisbane page
<http://2014.pycon-au.org/brisbane/about> for those of you arriving
- The PyLadies Breakfast
is still taking registrations, anyone who identifies as a women is welcome,
men are welcome as the guest of a women attendee.
- We're still looking for participants
for our three workshops <http://2014.pycon-au.org/programme/workshops>.
I know it's a lot, but a lot is happening!
Total Internet Management
Control Internet usage within and outside your organisation.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the pycon-au-announce