[PyCon-AU-announce] PyCon Australia dinner and sprint catering numbers

Clinton Roy clinton.roy at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 00:03:56 EST 2014

Hello all,

We're sending our catering numbers to the venue on Monday, so this weekend
is the last chance to secure dinner tickets, if you know anyone who is
procrastinating about registering, poke them now!

Secondly, we forgot to ask people at registration time if you were coming
to the sprints, but we need to know numbers for catering. Please fill out
questionnaire here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10J1wDErm9iVWWx3CDbibSOTq_nxeom4oas1Gap1S3VY/edit

We'll have some more important information for you in the coming days,
--
Clinton Roy
Software Developer