[Linux-aus] LA list errors

David Bell david.t.bell91 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 19:42:15 AEST 2017

Sorry, I didn't actually receive the original email as mentioned.

The LCA lists are actually administered by the teams (I know this, because
I administered the list for LCA2016, but I do not administer the lists for
LA).

I think it's​ highly optimistic that you expect all other systems adhere to
all the standards for SMTP correctly, as per the various RFCs, and I wish
you luck on this endeavour. Because I deal with a lot of weird mail
systems, and none of yhe standards are sacred.