[Linux-aus] Gathering questions for LA committee election candidates

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Thu Feb 7 11:09:02 UTC 2008

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> In order to facilitate more active discussion with candidates for the
> Linux Australia committee, I'm gathering questions from the community in
> order to pose them as one chunk.

(For those wondering, there were very few questions posted until the very
last week of the election period, which co-incided with linux.conf.au. Thus
there was little chance that the candidates could have responded, let alone
in a useful timeframe for members. I imagine the lack of competition might
have had some impact! Hopefully some form of Q&A will become a standard part
of the election process in the future, as with numerous other communities.)

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2008: Istanbul, Turkey                         http://www.guadec.org/

     "Free software never simply picks up its marbles and goes home." -
                            Jonathan Corbet, LWN