[Grants] Grant Application from Robyn Willison for E-Textiles Course

Kathy Reid kathy at kathyreid.id.au
Wed Sep 7 09:56:39 AEST 2022

+1 to what Sae Ra said.

Strong alignment to values, well articulated costs, honorarium is
encouraged within the Grant terms to recognise the time people put into
these efforts.

At a more strategic level, there is a natural affinity between the LA
community and HackerSpaces / MakerSpaces and it makes sense to fund more
of these types of requests.

Kind regards,

Kathy Reid