[Grants] [LACTTE] Grant Application from Robyn Willison for E-Textiles Course

robyn at robynspcs.com robyn at robynspcs.com
Fri Sep 9 16:58:48 AEST 2022

Hi Wil

1. Outline

Installing software

Intro to programming

Examples from https://littlebirdelectronics.com.au/guides/eagled

Entering programs and uploading to the EagLED

Electronics

Building on existing programs / Modifying programs

Sewing a circuit

Making a toy

2. The course will run several times a year (or more) depending on
interest.

3. I will send another reply with the course cost.

The electronic parts will remain with Makerspace and students can buy
their own EagLED board or use one of ours.

4. This is an in-person course because it is a practical course and will
be run in the Electronics area at Makerspace Adelaide.

5. The primary take away from the course is for the students to be
comfortable with uploading and modifying basic Aduino sketches,
following a basic circuit diagram and  sewing a circuit / adding a
circuit to their cosplay.

---

Links:
------