[Debian-au] reminder: DebSIG is on tomorrow (11th Dec)

akumria at debian.org akumria at debian.org
Tue Dec 10 08:40:38 UTC 2002

Hi Folks,

Just a reminder that DebSIG is on tomorrow. The venue is the Spanish
Club on the corner of Liverpool and George St from approximately 7pm
onwards.

The nearest train station is Town Hall and it is near the Three Wise
Monkeys bar -- they'll be premeet drinks there from 6:30pm onwards too.

It looks like we've booked out a fair chunk of the restaurant, so if you
haven't told me whether you are coming or not - you'd best hurry up.

Regards,
Anand

--
 `` We are shaped by our thoughts, we become what we think.
 When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never