[Debian-au] DebianSIG in December / DPL DebSIG in January

Anand Kumria akumria at debian.org
Fri Dec 6 05:48:05 UTC 2002

On Tue, Dec 03, 2002 at 06:57:14PM +1100, akumria at debian.org wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Just a reminder that DebianSIG is on this December.
>
> It isn't tomorrow though, but the 11th December (wednesday week).
>
> However we aren't going to have a talk but, rather, a party.
>
> We've had a number of suggestions on where it should be held:
>
> 	- jelly wrestling @ Crows Nest (Conrad)
> 	- spanish restuarant @ City (Robert)
> 	- city pub crawl @ every where (Matthew)
> 	- teppanyaki @ North sydney (Craige)
> 	- Wooloomooloo Bay Hotel @ Bay (Matt)
>

> Depending on numbers will depend on what we end up going to.

Hello again,

I've had 6 people definately say that they'd prefer to go a spanish
restuarant. So DebSIG will be on Wed 11th Dec @ 7pm. We'll be meeting up
from abuot 6:30pm at the bar next door (Three Wise Monkeys).

At the moment the Spanish Club is our likely venue and the price per
person will be $30-$40. If you haven't responded to me and indicated
that you'll be coming, please make sure you do otherwise they'll be no
place for you.

Thanks,
Anand

--
 `` We are shaped by our thoughts, we become what we think.
 When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never