[Debian-au] DebianSIG in December / DPL DebSIG in January

akumria at debian.org akumria at debian.org
Fri Dec 6 05:41:45 UTC 2002

On Wed, Dec 04, 2002 at 08:47:50PM +1100, Matt Hope wrote:
> On Wed, 04 Dec 2002, Craige McWhirter <craige at mcwhirter.com.au> wrote...
>
> : On Tue, 2002-12-03 at 18:57, akumria at debian.org wrote:
> :
> : > We've had a number of suggestions on where it should be held:
> :
> : > 	- city pub crawl @ every where (Matthew)
> : > 	- teppanyaki @ North sydney (Craige)
> :
> : Either of these two get my vote (I'm already on the piss on the 13th).
> : Oh and for the record - I didn't suggest Teppanyaki - it's just what we
> : did last year :)
>
> Where possible, I think it'd be good to keep it price-limited. Some of
> us are poor, or cheap, or students (ie, both).. and a random pub crawl
> can end up being very expensive.

Well I've had 6 people say they definately want to go to the Spanish
restaurant, so I'll probably be booking for 8 just in case.

I'm thinking if we all go for a banquet it'll probably be in the $30-$40
price range -- hopefully that won't prevent you from coming along.

Regards,
Anand

--
 `` We are shaped by our thoughts, we become what we think.
 When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never