[Debian-au] reminder: DebSIG is on tomorrow (11th Dec)

Anand Kumria akumria at debian.org
Sun Dec 15 10:20:44 UTC 2002

On Tue, Dec 10, 2002 at 07:40:38PM +1100, akumria at debian.org wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> Just a reminder that DebSIG is on tomorrow. The venue is the Spanish
> Club on the corner of Liverpool and George St from approximately 7pm
> onwards.
>
> The nearest train station is Town Hall and it is near the Three Wise
> Monkeys bar -- they'll be premeet drinks there from 6:30pm onwards too.
>
> It looks like we've booked out a fair chunk of the restaurant, so if you
> haven't told me whether you are coming or not - you'd best hurry up.

Just a quick follow-up; we had a quarter of the restaurant and a lot of
newcomers along including HP's Linux support in Australia and the MySQL
guys.

And we had Spanish dancing girls too!

Enjoy your holidays and I'll send out a reminder when BDale is in town.

Thanks,
Anand

--
 `` We are shaped by our thoughts, we become what we think.
 When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never