[Cbsupport] Hard drive

Daniel Foster danfoster at ihug.com.au
Mon Jun 14 08:36:01 UTC 2004

Hi Avery and Kylie

I actually beleive that a modern drive would have problems in that
machine.  I think that pentium class hardware could only support up to
20 gig or so (although i could be wrong on that exact size).  I'll do a
bit of googling tonight, there has to be some definite answer out there.

Daniel Foster
(dfoster at snorkel.rtfm.com.au)